Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

18.11.2019 07:29
ird period, and Adam Stevens tied it with a short-handed goal at 10:31. Antworten

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Air Max 97 Just Do It White . - Even with his surgically repaired back still nowhere near perfect, defending champion Andy Murray needed only 73 minutes to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-1 at the Sony Open on Tuesday and set up a quarterfinal with Novak Djokovic. "My game is getting there," said Murray, the No. 6 seed, who acknowledged he was dealing with a sore back. "The last six sets Ive played, very high-level tennis, very few errors." Hell need to keep it that way against Djokovic, who eased past Tommy Robredo 6-3, 7-5. The second-seeded Djokovic even gave back a point in the second set. A groundstroke from Robredo clipped the baseline and Djokovic couldnt handle it, but the ball was erroneously called out. After a review showed the ball was in, the point was ordered to be replayed. Djokovic shouted "Its OK, its OK" as the fans applauded his sportsmanship. "For me, its something that is part of the sport, fair play," Djokovic said. "I expect everybody else to do the same. Of course, not everybodys the same, but for me, thats something thats normal. Just a normal, natural reaction." Top-seeded Rafael Nadal downed 14th-seeded Fabio Fognini 6-2, 6-2. Nadal has dropped a total of nine games in six sets so far in this tournament. Singles players with a combined 66 Grand Slam victories were in action Tuesday, including Roger Federer — a winner of 17 of them himself. And he looked very much like the Federer of old, needing only 49 minutes to beat ninth-seeded Richard Gasquet 6-1, 6-2. "Look, things went well out on the court today," Federer said, clearly understating matters. Federer, the No. 5 seed, had 25 winners to Gasquets eight, converted five of his six break chances and won 92 per cent of his first-serve points in the second set. Next up for Federer is 20th-seeded Kei Nishikori, who upset No. 4 David Ferrer 7-6 (7), 2-6, 7-6 (9). Ferrer had beaten Nishikori in the same round at Key Biscayne a year ago, their most recent meeting before Tuesday. No. 22 Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine also pulled off an upset, topping third-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 to reach the quarterfinals. The last American in the mens draw was ousted when 10th-seeded John Isner lost to No. 7 seed Tomas Berdych 6-3, 7-5. On the womens side, Maria Sharapova rallied from a break down in the first set to oust Petra Kvitova 7-5, 6-1 and earn a spot in the semifinals. Shes been a finalist at Key Biscayne five times, but never the champion. "I love the energy here," she said. The fourth-seeded Sharapova, who needed three-setters to get through her two most recent matches at Key Biscayne, feasted on 30 unforced errors by the eighth-seeded Kvitova. Sharapova won 11 of the final 13 games and moved into a semifinal matchup with Serena Williams, the defending champion who won 62 of 100 points in her 6-2, 6-2 romp over fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber. Williams broke Kerber twice in each set, faced only one break point and held a more than 2-to-1 advantage in winners. "When youre playing champions, you like to play your best," Williams said. "She always gives me her best. ... I love playing her. I really do. It doesnt matter what surface. Shes one of my favourite people to play." Sharapova said she was eager to face Williams again. "Its no secret that shes been a big challenge of mine, an opponent that obviously I would love to beat," Sharapova said. Also, former No. 1 Martina Hingis teamed with Sabine Lisicki to reach the doubles quarterfinals. And foot and vehicle traffic outside the tennis centre was briefly halted during the night session when a suspicious backpack was found near the main gate, but Miami-Dade police responded and quickly determined there was no threat. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 Silver Bullet . -- Felix Girard scored on the power play in the third period to lift the Baie-Comeau Drakkar past the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Friday. Air Max 97 Outlet . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri. http://www.outletairmax97.com/ . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers.VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Mantha scored his league-leading 31st and 32nd goals of the season in the Val-dOr Foreurs 9-3 victory over the Rimouski Oceanic in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. Louick Marcotte and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier also scored twice for the Foreurs (20-11-0), who had period leads of 4-1 and 7-1. Randy Gazzola and Samuel Henley got the other Val-dOr goals. Guillaume McSween gave Rimouski (16-9-5) a brief lead in the opening period, and Michael Joly and Peter Trainor scored for the Oceanic in the third. Francois Tremblay made 32 saves for Val-dOr. Rimouski netminder Philippe Desrosiers allowed five goals on 16 shots in a little over 22 minutes of playing time. Zachary Fortin finished the game, and gave up four goals on 21 shots. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 6 REMPARTS 3 SYDNEY, N.S. -- The Screaming Eagles scored twice in a 43-second span of the second period to open a 4-0 lead to cruise to their victory over the Remparts. Timothe Simard opened the scoring for Cape Breton (16-11-3) in the first period, and Charles-Eric Legare added to the lead at 9:09 of the second period with the first of his two goals. Raphael Corriveau made it a three-goal game at 14:53 before Legare struck again with his 12th goal of the season. Adam Erne got one back for Quebec (15-10-6) with a power-play goal at 16.29, but Maxim Lazarev took the air out of any comeback with his goal in the final minute of the second period. Anthony Duclair, with his 23rd, and Nick Sorensen scored for the Remparts in the third period to cut the margin to 5-3, before Jeremy Beaudry closed the sscoring for Cape Breton. Air Max 97 2020. Alex Bureau stopped 29 shots for Cape Breton. Francois Brassard handled 22-of-27 shots over the first period for Quebec, and Callum Booth went the rest of the way in net, allowing a goal on five shots. --- TITAN 3 ISLANDERS 2 BATHURST, N.B. -- Acadie-Bathurst rallied from a 2-0 deficit in the third period to defeat Charlottetown. Christophe Boivin finally got the Titan (13-15-2) on the scoreboard at 4:27 of the third period, and Adam Stevens tied it with a short-handed goal at 10:31. Nicholas Blanchard score the winner for Acadie-Bathurst on the power play at 16:42. Kameron Kielly scored in the first period, and Alexandre Goulet connect in the second for the Islanders (13-14-4). Eric Brassard finished with 31 saves for Charlottetown, while Jacob Brennan made 30 saves for the Titan. --- VOLTIGEURS 5 PHOENIX 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. --The Voltigeurs scored twice in a 24 second span of the second period in their win over the Phoenix. Christophe Lalancette opened the scoring for Drummondville (19-10-2) 61 seconds into the contest. Jean-Francois Plante tied it for Sherbrooke (11-18-2) with his 25th goal of the season on the power play at 5:29 of the second period. Joey Ratelle put the Voltigeurs in front at 8:05, and Matthew Boudens and Jerome Verrier increased the lead to 4-1 with their goals in the final two minutes of the period. Frederick Gaudreau closed out the scoring for Drummondville 50 seconds into the final period. Joe Fleschler made 22 saves for the Voltigeurs, and Francis Desrosiers made 33 stops for Sherbrooke. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz