Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

22.11.2019 07:15
. I often feared for JRs safety when, his airb Antworten

CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was relieved to card a 1-under-par 71 in windier conditions to trail Thailand Championship leader and English countryman Tommy Fleetwood by one shot after the second round on Friday. Fake Vans For Sale .Westwood had five birdies against four bogeys in rough he called brutal, and considered he played well at Amata Spring Country Club. The 2011 champ was at 3-under 141, tied with Marcus Fraser of Australia (72).Making his debut in the Asian Tour event, new leader Fleetwood shot 69, spoiled only by a bogey on the fourth hole.U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer was at 3 under for the tournament after 13 holes, but bogeys on the 14th and finishing hole dropped him to 1-under 143 and into a tie for sixth with Thai No. 1 Thongchai Jaidee (71), and American Paul Peterson (72).Defending champion Sergio Garcia (75) and two-time Masters winner Bubba Watson (70) were at 2 over. Fake Vans Website . -- The Washington Redskins coaching staff distanced itself from other coaches Thursday by siding with ownership -- and not the players -- in the NFLs labour dispute. Fake Vans 2020 . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. https://www.vansfake.com/ . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, In Tuesday nights game between the Avalanche and Canucks, Avalanche defender Nick Holden received a tripping penalty at 7:06 of the second period for a hit on Zack Kassian. From what I saw, Holden committed to a hit and maintained his line while Kassian chipped it in and Holden delivered his hit (hip to hip). Can you explain why this penalty was called? Steve Worrall Breckenridge, CO Steve: I believe that the apparent late reaction and decision by the referee to call a tripping penalty against Nick Holden was based in part, on his perception of the play resulting from the aftermath of the legal hip check due to the apparent injury sustained by Zack Kassian, but more so from the sightline he acquired while crossing from the far side of the ice through the neutral zone. When Zack Kassian dumped the puck into the right corner on the attack (just prior to the finishing check by Holden) referee Francis Charron initiated a switch by retreating from the puck below the goal line to assume a position on the opposite side of the net. This caused referee Paul Devorski to immediately curl across and through traffic in the neutral zone toward the side where the check by Holden was being delivered. As a result of this transition the referee did not have a clear perspective of the setup and legal hip contact by Holden, nor would he have taken in the full effect of Kassians avoidance jump in the air that primarily contributed to his lower body injury. As the referee groped his mind for a visual replay he must have deduced that Holden had made himself bigger by extending his leg to trip his hard-nosed Canucks opponent. We know that not to be the case. In actuality, Holden moved laterally and repositioned his right leg undder his body and then rotated his hip toward Kassian to initiate contact. Fake Vans Cheap. Kassian, on the other hand jumped off the ice in an attempt to avoid the hip-check, but in doing so opened his posture thereby exposing his right leg/knee to dangerous contact. In full flight, Kassian was unable to alter his path and made his right knee the leading point of contact with Holdens thigh and hip area. Once a player launches his skates off the ice in an attempt to avoid a check, bad things will often result. All mobility is lost and a leg or knee is almost always exposed to contact. My friend Jeremy Roenick was the worst culprit for jumping in the air to avoid an impending hit. I often feared for JRs safety when, his airborne leap exposed his knee to legal contact. I witnessed the speedster being helped off the ice on a number of occasions as a direct result of his airborne leaps. But then again, JR thought he could really fly. Prior to the National Anthem in Washington one night, Flyers defenceman Eric Weinrich approached me and said, JRs a real piece of work. He was telling everyone in the room hes the best and fastest skater in the NHL; can you believe the guy? We both had a laugh and I filed the info for future consideration. Opportunity struck when I completed a line change as the neutral zone ref and noticed Roenick and Weinrich seated beside each other on the Flyers bench. In my most serious tone I said, JR, Im really ticked off tonight. JR looked concerned and asked what was wrong? He broke into that huge patented smile when I told him, With you here tonight I can only be the second best skater in the NHL! JR immediately turned to Weinrich and said, See I told you so; its common knowledge. Poor Wino just dropped his head and told me not to get JR started. Its best to keep your knees in tight, skates on the ice and your head out of the clouds! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz