Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

22.11.2019 07:15
for the future. West Ham has been one of the surp Antworten

LONDON, England - West Ham has confirmed the signing of Canadian international defender Doneil Henry. Cheap Jordan Shoes Paypal Accepted . The 21-year-old from Brampton, Ont., was the first Toronto FC academy product to graduate to the first team. He was sold to Cypriot club Apollon Limassol early last year but remained with the MLS club on loan. West Ham said Henry had joined on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee. Toronto will get a portion of the sale. Henry wear No. 25 for the Hammers. I just want to get started and hopefully get in the team soon ... I know I have to earn the respect here from the players. Thats fine. I just want to work hard and continue to move forward in my career, Henry told the club website in an interview. Henry, who has won 14 caps for Canada, has had two training stints at West Ham already, thanks to former Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen who played under West Ham boss Sam Allardyce at Blackburn. Ryan was my captain at Blackburn for a couple of years and he rang us and told us about Doneil, Allardyce said. He said this lad definitely has Premier League potential and he has everything he needs. With a little coaching from us and work in terms of how to defend in the Premier League, Ryan says he has all the attributes to be a good player. We have invested in him for the near future, so we do hope he can make some sort of appearance this season if he settles in and does as well as Ryan thinks he will. If not, we hope he is certainly one for the future. West Ham has been one of the surprises of the English Premier League season. The Hammers currently stand seventh in the standings with a 9-6-5 record. Brand Name Shoes Wholesale China . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Cheap Vapormax China . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-china-yeezy-boost/yeezy-boost-350-v3.html . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks.ALLEN PARK, Mich. - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. The five-year veteran injured an ankle late in a Nov. 16 loss to Baltimore and has not practice or played since. He finished the season with 41 receptions for 416 yards and two touchdoowns. Air Jordan Wholesale China. . The Lions practiced Wednesday with just two tight ends, Joseph Fauria and practice squad player Matt Veldman. Dorin Dickerson suffered a concussion in Sundays loss to the New York Giants and has not yet been cleared to return. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz