Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

25.11.2019 07:00
headed to new leagues next season. The Card Antworten

ATLANTA - The Hawks keep reaping the rewards for their amazing season. Cheap Jordan 1 Black .For the first time since 1980, Atlanta will have three players in the NBA All-Star Game. Paul Millsap, Jeff Teague and Al Horford are joining their coach, Mike Budenholzer, for the Feb. 15 contest at Madison Square Garden in New York.In a sense, Thursdays announcement pf the reserves felt like the Hawks (38-8) got a bit shortchanged, considering they have won 17 in a row, 31 of 33 and lead the Eastern Conference by whopping seven games. Kyle Korver was also mentioned as a possible candidate, but he wasnt picked by the coaches.Korver could still make the team, however. Miamis Dwyane Wade, picked as a reserve, is sidelined with a strained right hamstring that could keep him out through the All-Star break. If hes unable to go, Commissioner Adam Silver will name a replacement.As it stands, the Hawks will have their most players in the All-Star Game since John Drew, Eddie Johnson and Dan Roundfield made it 35 years ago.Korver said hes good either way.Its never been a goal of mine to be an All-Star, the 33-year-old said after practice Thursday. Not too many years ago, I dont think many people even thought I was a legitimate starter.There was really no doubt about Millsap, Teague and Horford, who have propelled the Hawks to a start that no one saw coming. They lead the league in victories and have the second-best winning percentage behind Golden State.Millsap, who will be making his second straight All-Star appearance, leads the team in scoring (17.2 points a game) and rebounding (8.1), in addition to averaging 3.2 assists and 1.7 steals. Viewed as more of a role player during seven years in Utah, the 6-foot-8 forward has blossomed since signing with Atlanta as a bargain-basement free agent before last season. He has made more 3-pointers in less than two seasons with the Hawks than he attempted during his time with the Jazz, which has opened up his entire offensive game.We didnt realize Paul could do this much, be this impactful, Budenholzer said.Teague will be making his first All-Star appearance. A first-round pick in 2009, he showed flashes of potential over his first four seasons but really began to blossom under Budenholzer. The point guard is averaging 17 points and 7.5 assists.Coach Bud gave me the opportunity, Teague said. All you can do is play hard for someone who gives you that kind of respect.Horford will be making his third All-Star appearance, but his first since 2011. He has endured two serious injuries since then, playing just 11 games in 2011-12 and 29 games a year ago. The 6-10 centre is averaging 15.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists, gaining confidence and minutes as the season has gone along.Its a great honour, Horford said, but at the same time were focused on the team and what we have at hand.Budenholzer and his staff already claimed a spot leading the Eastern Conference by virtue of the Hawks record, making him the first Atlanta coach to gain that honour since Lenny Wilkens in 1994.Also, second-year point guard Dennis Schroder was selected to play in the Rising Stars Challenge, which means the Hawks will be well represented on All-Star weekend in the Big Apple.We love for our players to have success and for our players to be appreciated, Budenholzer said. Theres a sense of pride. They work really hard. They do a lot of things we appreciate. If other people are appreciating them, thats a good thing.One Atlanta player who wont be in New York, backup guard Kent Bazemore, had an idea for how Budenholzer should handle all those Hawks hell have on the bench, with an eye toward the rest of the season.Hopefully coach rests em all, Bazemore said of his teammates, and runs the other guys in the ground.Budenholzer chuckled when someone told him of the plan.I may bring Kent and have him sit next to me on the bench, the coach said. Hes got some good suggestions.___Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 Jordan 1 Bred Cheap . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. Fake Air Jordan 1 Low .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jordan-1-black-outlet.html . The stress, the waiting, the whispers about whether he doped during his stellar cycling career, all of it ended when - after nearly two years - federal prosecutors closed an investigation of him last week without bringing any charges. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. 6 Louisvilles victory over Western Kentucky was his teammates assistance in overcoming the absence of starting point guard Chris Jones. Just as important was the timing of those contributions that put away the Hilltoppers. Smith had 14 points and 10 assists and Louisville shot 69 per cent from the field in the second half to pull away to a 79-63 victory on Saturday. With Jones sidelined at least a game with a sprained right wrist, the Cardinals (9-1) got numerous backcourt contributions to beat their in-state rival for the fifth straight time. Smith, Louisvilles leading scorer who has tried to involve teammates more this season, set the tone in both areas with five assists and nine points in the second half to finish with his second double-double in three games. Louisvilles bench outscored WKUs 33-20. "My job is just to perform on a daily basis and get my teammates involved," Smith said. "If shots arent falling, I have to find my teammates, play some great defence and help Louisville win some games." Freshman Terry Rozier grabbed a team-high 10 rebounds starting in Jones place while little-used senior reserve Tim Henderson -- whose consecutive 3-pointers helped Louisville rally past Wichita State in last springs national semifinal -- added career highs of 12 points on four 3-pointers and four assists in 22 minutes. "Im kind of used to that role, Ive had it for four years now," the walk-on said. "We have such a great group of people, a great group of guards who can all play well. "Its whatever Coach (Rick Pitino) feels like is going to work that game and how you match up with them. I guess he felt like I matched up well with this team and with Chris out." Their efforts helped Louisville pad a 31-28 halftime lead as the Cardinals made 13 of their first 21 attempts from the field after the break to build a 63-44 lead with 6:02 left. They shot 18 of 26 in the second half. Louisville held the Hilltoppers (5-4) scoreless for nearly 6 minutes. Mangok Mathiang added a career-high 13 points and Chane Behanan had 11 points and seven rebounds for Louisville, which shot 30 of 59 overall (51 per cent) after hitting just 36 per cent in the first half. Replica Jordan 1. Wayne Blackshear added 12 points while senior forward Stephan Van Treese had five points with four rebounds, providing a presence for the Cardinals with Mathiang hampered by three fouls. Pitino praised Smith, his senior tri-captain, for being the catalyst. "Until you knock the young man off of his throne, hes the premier player in college basketball," Pitino said. "(Its a) biased opinion by me, but I think he is because he has made every change. "Two years ago, I needed him to carry the team on his back, he did. Now, I need him to pass the basketball and take good shots, he does." T.J. Prices 22 points led WKU, which shot just 36 per cent and was outscored 36-14 inside. Brandon Harris, coming off a career-high 30-point game at Southern Illinois, finished with four points. Louisville improved to 38-39 all-time against WKU in a series that both coaches want to continue even though its programs are headed to new leagues next season. The Cardinals will leave the American Athletic Conference to join the Atlantic Coast Conference while the Hilltoppers will move from the Sun Belt to Conference USA. The Cardinals collective effort beat back a Western Kentucky team that came in a little deeper after transfers Trency Jackson and Chris Harrison-Docks became eligible on Friday. WKU coach Ray Harper promised to play both extensively and even started Jackson at guard in a strong lineup featuring leading scorer Price (15.6 points) and George Fant (13.9). Harrison-Docks finished with 10 points and Jackson had six. Star players were mostly secondary in a tight first half featuring four ties and eight lead changes before Louisville rallied twice from four-point deficits for its narrow edge at the break. Blackshear scored the Cardinals final eight points of the half including consecutive 3-pointers. Louisville opened the second half with a 14-5 run for a 45-33 lead that eventually reached 21. "I thought the first half we did good job of keeping the pace a little slower," Harper said. "Second half, I thought they dictated pace, got out and got some easy baskets." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz