Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

27.11.2019 03:55
the top of the standings on the womens sides at the Can Antworten

LIBERIA, Costa Rica - Canada looked to have everything under control at halftime Saturday against the European champions from Germany. Soccer Jerseys From China . After giving up two goals in three minutes in the second half, however, Canada had to settle for a 2-2 draw in their opening match of the Womens Under-17 World Cup. "We had the 2-0 lead and we gave that up, but Germany are the European Champions for a reason," said head coach Bev Priestman. "I think playing this level of opposition for all three games, I think we really need to stay focused and do the things that we do well and trust our strategy." Canada frustrated the Germans over the opening 45 minutes and went into the break up 2-0 from goals by Jessie Fleming and Marie Levasseur. Fleming gave Canada the lead three minutes into the contest and Levasseur added another in the 44th. Germany roared to life with goals in the 65th and 68th minutes by Nina Ehegoetz and Kim Fellhauer. Soccer Jerseys .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. Fake Soccer Jerseys . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands.WINNIPEG - Two teams share the top of the standings on the womens sides at the Canadian Olympic Curling trials, with Jennifer Jones and Val Sweeting sit at 3-1. Sweeting is technically in the lead among the women, thanks to handing Jones her only loss so far. But at this point, its what happens next that all 16 teams know matters most. "It will be the turning point Wednesday, Thursday, obviously," said Heather Nedohin, who handed Sweeting her first loss with a last rock draw to win a tight game 6-5. "I dont think anyone at the trials ever has done this undefeated," said Sweeting. "I thought we just got outplayed." Both teams curl out of the Saville Community Sports Centre in Edmonton. Nedohin sits in a four-team logjam below the leaders at 2-2 with Nedohin and Renee Sonnenberg at 1-3, a sppot unlikely to give them a shot at moving on. Replica Soccer Jerseys. "Three losses is going to be tough to make it in," said the skip from Grande Prairie, Alta. "If we can finish above .500 thats a feather in our hat too." Jones dominated Sonnenberg from start to finish Tuesday shaking hands at 7-2 after the eighth. It was a solid comeback after Monday nights 9-6 loss to Sweeting, which included a disastrous four in the seventh end. "I dont know if we gave it away, we just made too many mistakes so it wasnt our best effort," said Jones. "I thought we bounced back as well as could have today." Saskatoons Stefanie Lawton earned her second win with a 7-5 decision over Winnipegs Chelsea Carey and in an all-Ontario game. Sherry Middaugh bowed 6-5 to Rachel Homan in an extra end. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz