Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 15 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

29.11.2019 03:27
play with Stamkos shooting everything, Voracek Antworten

NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees have put closer David Robertson on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained groin and recalled lefty reliever Cesar Cabral from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Fake Air Max 97 For Sale . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Robertson said he felt discomfort during Sundays outing at Toronto, and doesnt expect to be sidelined for more than 15 days. The 25-year-old Cabral made his major league debut last year with the Yankees, pitching 3 2-3 innings. He had a 0.00 ERA in 9 1-3 innings during spring training this year. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he wanted to add another left-hander with the team facing the Orioles and Boston this week. Robertson felt discomfort Sunday five or six pitches into the ninth inning of a 6-4 win over the Toronto Blue Jays, his second save in three outings this season. "Its really disappointing," Robertson said Monday after New York beat Baltimore 4-2 in its home opener. "I wouldve loved to have been out there pitching the ninth today, especially on opening day here." Instead, Robertson had an MRI that revealed a Grade 1 strain and setup man Shawn Kelley earned his first career save. Kelly pitched a perfect ninth that ended with him catching a toss from first baseman Kelly Johnson and keeping the game ball. "Exciting," said Kelley, who learned Sunday night he might fill in for Robertson. Robertson doesnt expect his absence to last more than the required 15 days. "Anytime I sit for a handful of days I feel good as gold," Robertson said. "I think it will be rest a little while, play catch and get a bullpen and get right back in there." Robertson made a smooth transition to closer after Rivera retired at the end of last season with a major league-record 652 saves. An All-Star setup man, Robertson was only eight for 18 in save chances during six seasons before taking over the role. Hes allowed one hit in three scoreless innings this year. The Yankees bullpen was impressive without him Monday. Adam Warren pitched the eighth and after a leadoff walk he retired three straight, striking out All-Stars Adam Jones and Chris Davis to end the inning. "Were going to try to step up and fill that void for a brief period of time," Warren said. Also, first baseman Mark Teixeira had an MRI that confirmed he had a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. Placed on the DL Saturday, Teixeira thinks he will only need the minimum time out. He said he will begin an exercise program Tuesday. "I knew that it wasnt anything major when I did it," Teixeira said. Under Armour Wholesale China . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Vapormax Outlet . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-yeezy-boost.html .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown.TAMPA, Fla. - Steven Stamkos and the Tampa Bay Lightning were too much again at home for the Philadelphia Flyers to handle.Stamkos had two goals and an assist, and the Lightning beat the Flyers 4-3 on Thursday night.I didnt think we had our best game, but we found a way to win, Stamkos said. Thats a good characteristic to have.Vladislav Namestnikov and Jason Garrison scored the other goals for the Lightning. Tampa Bay has beaten the Flyers seven straight times at home, dating to February 2011.Wayne Simmonds, Jakub Voracek and Michael Raffl netted goals for the Flyers, who had won three in a row.The Lightning were 2 of 5 on the power play. Philadelphia failed to score on two chances.Weve been a disciplined team all year, Flyers coach Craig Berube said. All of a sudden we become an undisciplined team tonight. You take seven penalties, youre going to have a tough time.After Stamkos gave Tampa Bay a 3-1 lead with his eighth goal this season from the left circle at 5:30 of the third, Voraceks in-close shot made it a one-goal game again 68 seconds later.Garrison made it 4-2, snapping his 28-game goal drought, on the power play with 3:12 to play. Valtteri Filppula earned his third assist of the game on the goal.Raffl cut the Flyers deficit back to one in the final minute.We bent a little, but didnt break, Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. It was good to see.Stamkos put the Lightning ahead 2-1 during a power play with 45.7 seconds remaining in the second period. He has 16 gooals and 25 points in 21 games against Philadelphia. Discount Balenciaga. They have a good power play with Stamkos shooting everything, Voracek said. Dangerous. I would say it was a couple of tough goals, but thats the way they saw it. We could do nothing about it, just maybe focus, try to kill it.Namestnikov redirected Anton Stralmans blue line shot past goalie Ray Emery for a 1-0 lead 3:29 into the game. Stralman has eight assists and nine points in 11 games this season after getting 13 points over 81 games last season with the New York Rangers.The Flyers went almost 10 minutes before Claude Giroux got their initial shot on goal. Simmonds tied it 1-1 and stopped his five-game point drought when he beat Ben Bishop on a rebound goal with 7:17 left in the first.Tampa Bays Tyler Johnson had his seven-game assist streak end. The centre had 11 assists over the stretch.NOTES: After the game the Flyers announced that they had signed 31-year old unrestricted free agent defenceman Carlo Colaiacovo. The team is without injured defencemen Braydon Coburn and Andrew MacDonald. ... Flyers C Vincent Lecavalier said he is close to returning from a foot injury that has sidelined him seven games. ... Tampa Bay RW Ryan Callahan, who has missed five games due to a lower body injury, could play Saturday against Washington. ... Philadelphia D Brandon Manning, recalled Wednesday from Lehigh Valley of the AHL, played in his first NHL game since the 2012-13 season and had an assist. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz