Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

18.12.2019 03:43
Czech to 15-2. "We both entered this match with a lo Antworten

OTTAWA -- Laval soccer player Lea Chastenay-Joseph was named Canadian Interuniversity Sport female athlete of the week Wednesday while McGill soccer player Massimo Di Iola took the male athlete of the week honour. Kobe Bryant Shoes Clearance . Chastenay-Joseph, a second-year actuarial student from Donnacona, Que., scored six goals over two games last weekend as the Rouge et Or improved to 4-0. Soccer players Kristy McGregor-Bales of Dalhousie, Krista Draycott of Ottawa and Julia Ignacio of Alberta were also nominated. Di Ioia, a first-year physical education major from Blainville, Que., scored all four of his teams goals on Sunday as the 1-2-1 Redmen defeated Concordia 4-2. Saint Marys cross-country runner John Kuto and soccer players Andrew Latty of Carleton and Reynold Stewart of UBC were the other nominees. The CIS football players of the week were also named Wednesday. Regina quarterback Cayman Shutter was named top offensive player, St. Francis Xavier defensive back Demetrius Ferguson took the defensive honour and Bishops kicker Mathieu Paquette was named top special-teams player. Kd Shoes Clearance .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Cheap Air Max 270 China . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-97-shoes/fake-air-max-97-plus.html . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault.With the Davis Cup on the line, Radek Stepanek delivered again. Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. That made Stepanek the first player in the history of the tournament to decide two consecutive finals in the fifth match, having done the same against Spains Nicolas Almagro last year. "This is an amazing moment," said Stepanek, who beat the 117th-ranked Lajovic 6-3, 6-1, 6-1 after Novak Djokovic had levelled the series for Serbia at 2-2 earlier Sunday. The Czech veteran converted his first match point with a smash to send about a thousand visiting Czech fans at Belgrade Arena into wild celebrations as they blew trumpets and beat their drums. Stepanek spread his hands on the court as Tomas Berdych and other Czech teammates jumped on him. "Its difficult to find right words for emotions I am going through now," Stepanek said. "It was a completely different experience than last year. I was very focused, concentrated, I knew what to do on court. We made history for our country today." Last years victory for the first for the Czechs as an independent nation. Serbia won its only crown in 2010, beating France in Belgrade. Lajovic, who has a 5-12 record on the ATP tour and had never played in the Davis Cup before this weekend, replaced Janko Tipsarevic, who missed the final with a heel injury. He also lost his first singles against Berdych on Friday -- his first career best-of-five-sets match -- and found himself thrust into by far the biggest match of his life against Stepanek. The 23-year-old Serb started well, however, breaking Stepanek in the opening game of the match. But the 34-year-old Czech responded swiftly with two consecutive breaks to take a 5-2 lead. Stepanek controlled the match ffrom then on, and broke Lajovic for 3-1 in the final set, and then added another before serving out the match. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale. "I was fighting to my last breath, but obviously this wasnt enough," Lajovic said. "Of course, I am very disappointed. Right now I need to cool off my head and think what to do next." Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his teams chances of winning the title were crippled by Tipsarevics injury and a 12-month doping ban against Viktor Troicki, who helped Serbia win its only title. "We couldnt find the real replacement for the two, it was like playing tennis without one leg," Bogdanovic said. "Dusan is the young gun in our team. Hopefully he is going to use the energy from the team and some experiences from those two matches for his career, even if it wasnt a success." The Czechs got the crucial point in Saturdays doubles to go up 2-1. The second-ranked Djokovic then kept alive Serbias hopes by beating Berdych 6-4, 7-6 (5), 6-2 earlier Sunday to improve his career record against the Czech to 15-2. "We both entered this match with a lot of tension," Djokovic said. "I managed to break his resistance in the second set." Berdych was leading 5-4 in the second-set tiebreaker when he sent wide an easy backhand volley at the net. Then he lost a point on his serve, and Djokovic took his first chance to serve out the set. Djokovic, who improved his winning streak to 24 matches since losing the U.S. Open final against Rafael Nadal in September, converted his first match point with an ace, bringing cheers from the 17,000-strong boisterous Serbian crowd at the arena. "Its really hard to find right and correct words to explain at what level hes playing and how strong Novak is," Berdych said. "He is now the best player when hes playing indoors, and thats what he proved today." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz