Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

31.12.2019 04:08
I might be able to do one stop and come out Antworten

A beaming Lewis Hamilton said his Monaco GP win feels like the best race ever - a victory earned through his driving and decision making. Duane Causwell Jersey . The world champion ignited his season after a series of setbacks with just his second career victory at F1s showpiece race, overcoming the on-form Daniel Ricciardo to win from third on the grid.In an attempt to gain track position over the long-time race leader, Hamilton and his Mercedes team decided to extend his opening stint on wet tyres on a drying track in order to avoid an additional stop for intermediate tyres like Ricciardo, before eventually moving straight onto slicks. Hamilton, aided by a bungled final pitstop by Red Bull, emerged ahead and then fended off Ricciardo as the Red Bull came back at him into the closing stages.It feels like the best race ever, he told Sky Sports F1. Ive had a lot of races so its difficult to recall all of them, but this one I feel in my heart that I earned it.I earned what I had out there today. It didnt feel like a stroke of luck or anything like that, I really worked every inch of the track that I could use and ounce of grip that I had. Lewis Hamilton wins the Monaco GP his first victory of the season I used every tool and skill that I had in order to stay ahead of Daniel and slog that car round as fast as I could.The start of Hamiltons title defence had been beset by reliability problems and collisions and he had not won a race since last Octobers US GP, where he clinched his third world title.Honestly, I feel amazing, he added. [Win number] 44, in Monaco, I havent won for ages - it feels like a lifetime - so it feels like the greatest blessing.Monaco GP report: Hamilton wins thrillerAfter running the opening 31 laps on a set of wet tyres, Hamilton then had to complete the remaining 47 tours on a set of the ultrasofts - Pirellis quickest but most fragile compound.The 31-year-old admitted it was the hardest race I can remember having to do and explained how he pushed for his first stint to be extended in order to go straight onto slicks.Those conditions are generally my preferred conditions: mixing, changing conditions, Hamilton said.Whilst today I wasnt necessary the quickest in those conditions, Daniel was incredibly quick, but they had more downforce than us this weekend, I just decided to stay out. After securing victory in the Monaco Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton celebrates with pop star Justin Bieber, even sharing his champagne with him The team were like others are boxing, the intermediate looks quicker, box this lap and I was like no, its drying real quick so if you box me now Im going to be coming back in in 10-15 laps anyway and probably going to grain the tyres.Then I started to push. I didnt really have any graining of the tyres, and I was like if I can eke it out a little bit longer I might be able to do one stop and come out on slicks.But over two laps it hadnt dried much and then the next lap it had dried a load. When I came out it was the trickiest conditions, it was like driving on ice. Also See: Hamilton ends victory drought Get Sky Sports F1 Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP recap DaQuan Jeffries Jersey . JOHNS, N. LaSalle Thompson Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/152b-ben-mclemore-jersey-kings.html . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Yankees placed first baseman Mark Teixeira on the 15-day disabled list prior to Saturdays game against the Toronto Blue Jays. Teixeira left Fridays game against the Blue Jays in the second inning with a right hamstring strain. He suffered the injury while fielding a bouncing foul ball and left the field before being replaced by Kelly Johnson, whho moved over from his spot at third. Wenyen Gabriel Jersey. Johnson will take over as the everyday first baseman in Teixeiras absence. Teixeira is batting .250 (3-for-12) with two RBI in four games this year. He was limited to just 15 games last season due to a wrist injury that required surgery. Catcher Austin Romine was recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to fill the roster spot. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz