Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

11.01.2020 04:39
-organized Bolivian team befor Antworten

CANONSBURG, Pa. Walt Merrill Jersey Retro . -- Its a no go for Sidney Crosby this week. And theres still no hint when the NHLs marquee star will make his long-awaited comeback. On Monday, Crosby ruled himself out of playing in either of the Pittsburgh Penguins games this week, meaning the earliest he could return from the concussion that has sidelined him since January is Nov. 11. It might not be possible for Crosby to play that soon, either, even though that date has been the most mentioned when those around the NHL speculate about the Penguins captains return. While Penguins coach Dan Bylsma raved about how well Crosby is practising -- he said its at a superstar level -- he cautioned that Crosbys injury recovery still isnt nearly complete. Most of all, Bylsma said, Crosby needs further contact work in practice. "Hes been practising at a high level for a while," said Bylsma, a former NHL forward. "If you watch him practice, you see speed and skill at a level that not many of us ever get to. At the same time, you have to understand the rehab, him putting good days together, getting in those (contact) situations. Hes at a high level, but hes still in the process of rehabbing." The Penguins will practise as many as four times each this week and next after playing 13 games in 24 days to start the season, on-ice time that might finally allow Crosby to absorb some hits. He will not be cleared for game action until he proves to his doctors that he can handle contact during practice. Because Crosby and his doctors, the Penguins medical staff and the coaches and front office all must sign off on his return, no one is daring to suggest a possible comeback date for a player who already has won an NHL MVP award, scoring title, Stanley Cup and Olympic gold medal. Because the Penguins had so few practice days in October, Crosbys contact in practice was minimal at best. There werent many hits thrown around during an hour-long practice at a suburban rink Monday, even though the Penguins dont play again until Thursday at San Jose. The finish up their California road swing Saturday at Los Angeles, then are off until they meet Dallas on Nov. 11. "Its the same old story," Crosby said. "We havent had a ton of time to practise, but in the next little while there will be some opportunities." Crosby hasnt missed any practice time since training camp opened Sept. 17, and he has remained symptom-free from the concussion that occurred following violent hits in successive games Jan. 1 and Jan. 5. But practice speed doesnt resemble game speed, and hits in practice dont resemble those of games. As of Saturday, Crosby wont have played in an NHL game in 10 months, and even the best of players needs time to get acclimated to game speed, contact and making plays on the fly. "Its not just an automatic thing," Crosby said. "To go through hitting is a big step. I just want to make sure I get through that. Its the most important thing -- however long that takes. I dont want to get too far ahead. I just want to make sure it goes well and (I) give myself the best chance to handle it." For now, everything appears to be there -- the stickhandling, the speed, the adept decision-making, the instinctive ability that always seemed to make Crosby one stride ahead of everyone else on the ice. Crosby said he probably cant get in much better shape no matter how long he practises. "Its about as good as its going to get without playing a game," Crosby said. "You can only get to a certain point in practice. I feel like Im in good shape. Its not game shape. You cant get that until you play." Most of Mondays Penguins practice was devoted to shooting and skating drills, but Bylsma said there will be more game-type situational work Tuesday. "I think Im getting more comfortable," Crosby said. "The more I can get in game situations, the better. I feel like each time weve done that, its gotten easier and easier. Its a good sign." Penguins centre Jordan Staal (lower body injury) skated before practice after being held out of a 4-3 loss in Toronto on Saturday. He remains listed as day to day. "I would say it still seems like he probably will be fine going forward," Bylsma said. "But well see how that works out later in the week." Myron Pryor Jersey Retro . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. Bud Cooper Jersey Retro . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/bryce-callahan-jersey-retro/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames.Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Mathieu Perreault scored four goals to lead the Winnipeg Jets to a convincing 8-2 win over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday. Perreaults first two goals gave the Jets a 2-0 lead in the first period, and his next two were scored barely a minute apart late in the second period. Winnipeg got a pair of goals and an assist from Dustin Byfuglien. Jay Harrison and Evander Kane also lit the lamp for the Jets. Matt Szymanski Jersey Retro. Michael Hutchinson made 25 saves to help the Jets win for the second time in three games. Roberto Luongo allowed four goals on 20 shots for the Panthers before being yanked from the game. Al Montoya did not fare any better, allowing four more on 15 shots as Florida had its three-game winning streak snapped. Dave Bolland and Brad Boyes scored for the Panthers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz