Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

11.01.2020 04:39
8th to set a new tournament scoring record. B Antworten

LONDON -- Eden Hazard scored in the 28th minute Thursday to give Chelsea a 1-0 win over Swansea to remain two points off the Premier League lead. Air Force 1 Clearance . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Samuel Etoo should have added a second goal just 15 seconds into the second half when Juan Matas cross found the striker in front of goal, but fired his effort too close to goalkeeper goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel. Despite late possession, the visitors failed to mount a serious comeback as Chelsea earned its eighth home win in nine league games this season. "As time goes on and you dont score the second goal, you feel as if you are going to concede but the boys worked hard and were in control defensively," Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said. After a quiet start, the home side found its rhythm and should have broken the deadlock after 15 minutes when A perfectly weighted pass from Etoo found Hazard, but the midfielder dragged his shot wide. Juan Mata then found himself with the ball on the edge of the box but his cutback to John Terry was wasted, as the Chelsea captain failed to connect properly and the ball sailed harmlessly wide of Swanseas right-hand post. Hazard eventually broke the deadlock after he picked up the ball midway through the opponents half, and despite being closely marshalled by Swansea defender Jordi Amat, found that extra yard of space to unleash a powerful shot which managed to squeeze past the Swansea keeper. With Chelsea looking for a second, Swansea looked dangerous on the counterattack, and the visitors best chance fell to striker Alvaro Vazquez in the 33rd. Jonjo Shelvey flicked his header across the box and Vazques connected perfectly but his side-footed volley was expertly tipped over the bar by Petr Cech in the Chelsea goal. After his miss at the start of the second half, Etoo had a chance make amends after receiving a cross from Hazard, but his shot dragged past Tremmels right-hand post. Despite sustained possession in the final 10 minutes of the game, the visitors failed to create any clear-cut chances as Mourinho extended his unbeaten record in the league at Stamford Bridge to 69 games. "We started OK, and the fact that we were in the game until the last second is positive," Swansea manager Michael Laudrup said. "We have to bring that positive thing into the next game against Aston Villa." Air Force 1 Blue Outlet . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Air Force 1 Green Outlet . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/air-force-1-low-outlet/ . The CFL club is making the move after holding its camp and regular-season practices at the University of Toronto campus in Mississauga, Ont.Windermere, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jordan Spieth continued his hot play on Saturday as he fired a 9-under 63 to push his lead to seven shots after three rounds of the Hero World Challenge. Spieth, who won the Australian Open last week by six shots thanks to a final- round 63, finished 54 holes at 20-under-par 196. The Texas native established a new 54-hole scoring record with his total of 196. Padraig Harrington set the old mark of 197 at Sherwood Country Club in 2002. Thats the lowest score Ive ever shot after three rounds, Spieth admitted. It was great. I couldnt ask for a better start. From there, I was trying to stay patient, hit as many greens as possible and get some birdie putts, but tried not to be too aggressive. Keegan Bradley, the 2012 runner-up, carded a 7-under 65 and he moved into a share of second place at minus-13. He was joined there by Henrik Stenson, who posted a 4-under 68 while playing alongside Spieth. Patrick Reed shot a 3-under 69 and ended alone in fourth at 11-under-par 205. Justin Rose is one stroke back at minus-10 after a 2-under 70 at Isleworth Golf & Country Club. Jason Day also posted a 70 and is alone in sixth at 8-under 208. Two-time winner Graeme McDowell (68), Matt Kuchar (70), Bubba Watson (72) and Rickie Fowler (72) are tied for seventh place at minus-7. Tournament host Tiger Woods had his best round of the week despite being sick. Woods, who vomited on the course, mixed six birdies and three bogeys in his round of 3-under 69. That moved him to even-par 216, but he is still in last place in the 18-player field. Woods birdied the first, then traded a bogey for a birdie from the sixth. He converted another birdie at the 12th, but stumbled to bogeys at 13 and 15 to slip back to plus-3. Woods closed his round with three straight birdies to end at even-par. It wasnt easy. I fought hard, its about all I had, said a raspy-voiced Woods. I wasnt doing too good in the beginning. I thought I could hang in there. If this fever just broke, I thought Id be alright and it finally broke on the frontt nine. Air Force 1 Replica. . Spieth finished his second round earlier in the day after a long weather delay on Friday pushed things back. He got up and down for par at the 18th to close out a 5-under 67. Really big (to get up and down). Really awkward to just come out and hit a chip shot. We showed up a few minutes before I was going back out there, Spieth explained. I hit a couple chips and putts. I think it was the right decision and obviously it worked out. The 21-year-old rolled in a 20-footer for birdie at the first. Spieth followed with birdies at two and three, both from inside seven feet, to move to 14- under. Spieth got up and down for birdie on the par-5 seventh, and he was four clear of Bradley at that point. Around the turn, Spieth hit the flag with his approach shot at the 10th and his ball stopped four feet from the hole. He rolled that in for birdie, then notched back-to-back kick-in birdies at 12 and 13. Spieths approach at the 14th stopped 12 feet from the hole and he drained that for his third straight birdie. After three pars in a row, Spieth poured in a long birdie effort at the 18th to set a new tournament scoring record. Bradley birdied the first two holes, but gave a shot back when he bogeyed the third. He ran off four consecutive birdies from the seventh to jump to minus-11. Bradley moved to 13-under with birdies at 15 and 16. Ive just been dialed in all week. I just played so good the first day and only shot even-par, so its good to see some scores coming in, said Bradley, who switched to a standard length putter this week. This is probably the best three days of putting Ive had in a couple years. Stenson played the front nine in even-par with a bogey on the third and a birdie on the ninth to go with seven pars. Around the turn, he birdied the 11th, 13th, 15th and 17th to join Bradley in second place. NOTES: Spieths only PGA Tour win was at the 2013 John Deere Classic ... Defending champion Zach Johnson managed an even-par 72 and he slipped into 11th place at 6-under-par 210. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz