Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

15.01.2020 06:29
d. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three r Antworten

Toronto Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray took first team reps at practice on Thursday, fueling speculation that he may return to action this weekend. Yeezy 700 Magnet Outlet . Ray suffered a partially torn muscle in his throwing shoulder in a game against the Calgary Stampeders in Week 9. He was expected to be out up to six weeks. "Obviously, its not 100 per cent like it would be at the beginning of the year but it feels good," said Ray after practice. "I dont think about it when Im throwing." The Argonauts lost their next game but then made CFL history, winning four consecutive road games with Zach Collaros at the helm. Should Ray play on Thanksgiving Day in Hamilton, it would be six weeks since he suffered the injury. "Its hard to say. This is really my first full day back in a couple months. If I can get through tomorrow and the next day, Ill have a good shot," added Ray. However, head coach Scott Milanovich stopped short of making any confirmation that Ray would be starting on Monday. "Were going to be cautious and wait to see how he feels (tomorrow)," said Milanovich. The Argonauts look to avenge last weeks loss to the Tiger-Cats in the second half of a home-and-home set. Yeezy 700 Vanta Cheap . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Yeezy 700 Store . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. http://www.yeezy700outlet.com/discount-yeezy-700-magnet-online.html . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. MONTPELLIER, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France was hardly troubled by countryman Albano Olivetti as he won 6-4, 6-2 on Friday to reach the Open Sud de France semifinals and stay on course to defend his title. Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. "It was a tough match. I know Edouard very well from the Tour and I knew that I had to be very good on my serve and aggressive on my returns to have a chance," said Janowicz, who is 1-1 againsst Gasquet in their head-to-heads. Cheap Yeezy 700 Mauve. "Gasquet will be a very difficult opponent. I know he is playing very, very well." No. 5 Gael Monfils of France advanced after beating Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 6-4, 6-4 and next plays No. 6 Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who won 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (5) win against Marc Gicquel of France. "I felt very good on the court today," said Monfils, who won the tournament four years ago and holds a 3-0 record against Nieminen. "I felt the ball really well and had a lot of fun today. As each day goes by, I am feeling better and better and raising my game." The 36-year-old Gicquel missed five break-point chances in the deciding set. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz