Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

16.01.2020 04:24
and Carson Perreaux, with Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N. Sean Elliott Jersey .J. - Michael Vick expects to be ready for his second start with the New York Jets.The veteran quarterback insisted Monday he is fine after banging the back of his head and briefly leaving the Jets game at Kansas City on Sunday.I feel good, he said. After playing my first full game in a year and a half, I feel good.Vick was shaken up early in the fourth quarter of the Jets 24-10 loss when he was popped by Chiefs linebacker Josh Mauga after throwing an incomplete pass.Vicks head slammed into the turf and he was slow to get up. The 34-year-old quarterback was replaced by Matt Simms, but passed the NFLs concussion protocol before returning a few minutes later.No headaches, no nothing, Vick said.He and coach Rex Ryan said a lingering foot injury was more of an issue — but it shouldnt keep him from playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.He passed all those (concussion) tests to get back cleared, Ryan said. If anything, hes got a foot that keeps getting stepped on. I think thats the biggest concern right now.Vick, starting in place of Geno Smith, was 21 of 28 for 196 yards and a touchdown and committed no turnovers. It was his first regular-season start since last Oct. 27 against the Giants while he was with the Philadelphia Eagles.You really dont need confirmation when you believe in yourself and you trust your abilities, and you trust your preparation, he said.To be able to go out there and play efficiently is great for me. I still didnt play up to my standards because we didnt score as much as I knew we could have scored. We didnt put as many points on the board.But I believe in myself and I believe in what I can do, and I have been telling you that from Day 1.Smith, inactive with a sore right shoulder, is uncertain for Sunday against the Steelers. He threw before the game, but wasnt completely comfortable so the Jets sat him in favour of Simms.I hope hes fine, but well see as the week progresses, Ryan said. He was able to throw, all that type of stuff, for the most part. I know he feels better right now, so hopefully thats a good sign.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Tom Nissalke Jersey . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. Lonnie Walker Jersey . The Suns termed Fridays surgery by team doctor Thomas Carter a success. No timetable was given for Bledsoes return but the team said in a news release that he "will pursue a possible return to action during the second half" of the season. https://www.cheapspurs.com/306j-kawhi-leonard-jersey-spurs.html . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins.EDMONTON -- Edgars Kulda scored in overtime as the Edmonton Oil Kings held off the Brandon Wheat Kings 5-4 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Henrik Samuelsson scored twice for Edmonton (24-12-1), with singles coming from Luke Bertolucci and Brandon Ralph. Ryan Pulock, Rihards Bukarts, Peter Quenneville and Tanner Kaspick scored for Brandon (20-15-4). Oil Kings goalie Tristan Jarry stopped 22 shots, while at the other end of the ice Curtis Honey made 33 saves. --- WARRIORS 4 RAIDERS 3 MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- Jesse Forsberg scored with less than five minutes left to lift the Warriors past Prince Albert. Brayden Point scored twice with Scott Cooke adding another for Moose Jaw (12-22-6). Reid Gardiner, Chance Braid and Carson Perreaux, with a short-handed goal, each scored for the Raiders (20-17-2). Warriors goalie Justin Paulic stopped 29 shots. Cole Cheveldave meanwhile made 33 saves for the Raiders. --- ROYALS 3 SILVERTIPS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Ben Walker scored a power-play goal in the final minute of regulation as Victoria eked out a road win. Steven Hodges and Taylor Crunk also scored for the Royals (26-13-2). Patrick Bajkov and Logan Aasman replied for the Silvertips (23-12-4). Victoria was helped out with 32 saves by Patrik Polivka, while Austin Lotz allowed all three goals on 21 shots in net for Everett. --- BLAZERS 7 THUNDERBIRDS 1 SEATTLE -- Cole Ully had a paair of goals for Kamloops in a rout of the Thunderbirds. Manu Ginobili Jersey. Joe Kornelsen, Collin Shirley, Tyson Ness, Ryan Rehill and Mitch Lipon also scored for the Blazers (10-25-4), with Kornelson and Lipons coming shorthanded. Branden Troock provided Seattle (22-11-5) with its only goal in the third period. Taran Kozun finished with 33 saves for the Blazers. Justin Myles and Danny Mumaugh combined to stop 30-of-37 shots at the other end of the ice. --- CHIEFS 4 AMERICANS 2 KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg scored twice to help Spokane double Tri-City. Riley Whittingham and Colton Bobyk added singles for the Chiefs (23-13-2). Lucas Nickles and Brian Williams replied for the Americans (17-18-4). Eric Williams was solid with 32 saves for Spokane, while Eric Comrie did what he could with 36 stops in net for Tri-City. --- ROCKETS 9 WINTERHAWKS 3 PORTLAND, Ore. -- League-leading Kelowna won its 15th straight game while humiliating the defending WHL champions. Rourke Chartier scored twice for the Rockets (31-3-2), with singles coming from Madison Bowey, Damon Severson, Zach Franko, Carter Rigby, Tyrell Goulbourne, Justin Kirkland and Myles Bell. Chase De Leo had a pair of goals for the Winterhawks (25-9-4), while Alex Schoenborn added one. Jordon Cooke stopped 29 shots for Kelowna. In Portlands net, Brendan Burke and Jarrod Schamerhorn combined to make 31 saves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz