Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

17.01.2020 04:48
and the ninth leadoff Antworten

DALLAS -- Vernon Fiddler and the Dallas Stars are sure making their playoff chase interesting. Air Max 270 Clay Green . Fiddler extended a shootout when he recovered to score after almost falling down, and Tyler Seguin had the game-winner and the Stars beat Nashville 3-2 on Tuesday night to keep their hold on the Western Conferences eighth and final playoff spot. "I just really thought that was part of his plan to distract the goaltender," coach Lindy Ruff joked. "But it was great to see him finish off the play." The first two shooters for each team came up empty in the shootout before Nashvilles Roman Josi shot and it appeared that Kari Lehtonen had made the stop. But the puck trickled under the pads and slid just past the line. Needing to score to keep the game going, Fiddler slipped after taking off, but got upright in time to make a shot in the lower left side of the net. "That was something else," said Fiddler, who had an issue with a skate. "They tried to fix it, our trainer did. He told me not to turn that way, but I didnt listen to him. Maybe I should have listened to him, but I was just thankful that it caught my other edge." After Matt Cullen failed to score for Nashville, Seguin -- who had been 1 of 6 in shootout chances this season -- ended the game with his shot and eliminated the Predators from post-season contention. "Going fourth tells you that the lack of success put him in that slot," Ruff said. "Hes been great all year 5-on-5, overtime ... I think theres players that can seize the moment, and he seized that moment." Dallas has 89 points, two ahead of Phoenix after the Coyotes got a point for an overtime loss at Columbus. Both teams have three games left. "Its huge. Obviously, youre scoreboard watching," Fiddler said. "We saw Phoenix picked up a point so we wanted to do anything we could to pick up any kind of points. Its a big two points." The Stars play twice more at home, including the makeup Wednesday night against Columbus of the March 10 game when Stars forward Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench in the first period because of an irregular heartbeat. Dallas regular-season finale is Sunday at Phoenix. Jamie Benn scored his 34th goal for the Stars, who are trying to avoid another late-season collapse. Dallas lost its 2011 regular-season finale with a playoff spot on the line, and missed the post-season again after losing its final five games in 2012 and then going 0-4-1 down the stretch last season. Gabriel Bourque scored two goals for Nashville, which with 82 points and only three games left have no possibility of getting into the top eight. "Played some good hockey, feel like we got better through the season, so we can obviously hang our hat on that," centre Mike Fisher said. "But its still disappointing." Lehtonen had 27 saves in regulation and overtime. Pekka Rinne stopped 28 shots, and remained at 161 victories, tied for the most in Nashville franchise history. The Stars missed a big chance in the third period when they had a two-man advantage for 1 minute, 38 seconds. They got three shots off. Dallas was up 1-0 less than 2 1/2 minutes into the game when Alex Goligoski scored from the top of the circle. Nashville got even when Bourque scored early in the second period, after Craig Smith worked the puck around the back of the net and passed out to the middle for the shot. Benn scored on a breakaway in the second period, but Bourque scored again midway through the third period. "Obviously, desperate team over there, desperate team in here," defenceman Shea Weber said. "A little bit of a slow start in the first. Kind of weathered their storm and I think after that, we fought hard. ... We just couldnt find a way to get the win." Notes: Ray Whitney missed his third game in a row for Dallas with a lower body injury. ... There was a brief delay with 3:16 left in the third period when arena workers had to replace one of the sheets of plexiglass that had a large star-shaped crack after a hard shot, apparently by Stars centre Cody Eakin. ... Goligoski had a goal and six assists in the season series against Nashville that Dallas won 3-2. ... Dallas has won seven of its past eight games at home, the loss coming in a shootout. Air Max 270 Midnight Navy . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Air Max 270 React University Red . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-max-270-2021-fake/air-max-270-desert-sand.html . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. PHILADELPHIA -- For just one inning, Roy Halladay couldnt find the strike zone. The way his teammates were hitting in every inning, it didnt matter. Carlos Ruiz had three hits and three RBIs and rookie Cesar Hernandez reached base four times, scored twice and drove in two runs as the Philadelphia Phillies rode a six-run first inning to a 10-5 victory over the San Diego Padres on Thursday night. "Big offensive night," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "The top four guys in the lineup, there was a lot of action up there with some big hits." Halladay was in line for the win for the Phillies but couldnt get through the fifth inning after walking four straight batters and committing a throwing error. In his fourth start since coming off the disabled list on Aug. 25, Halladay gave up five runs -- four earned -- and four hits, striking out six and walking a season-high five in 4 2-3 innings. Five Philadelphia relievers held San Diego hitless over the final four innings to lead the Phillies to their fifth victory in their last six games. Justin De Fratus (3-3) was credited with the win after getting out of the fifth-inning jam. Chase Utley added two RBIs and Freddy Galvis and Kevin Frandsen collected two hits apiece for the Phillies, who took the rubber game of the three-game series in front of 29,986 rain-soaked fans watching two teams already eliminated from playoff contention. "I just kind of lost my base in the fifth inning," Halladay said. "For the most part, we were right where we wanted to be. Then in that fifth inning, it just kind of disappeared from me." Tommy Medica, who homered in his major league debut on Wednesday, led San Diego with two hits, including the infield hit that drove in a run and knocked Halladay out of the game in the fifth. For Halladay, whos still trying to work his way back following midseason shoulder surgery, it was a frustrating end to a night that started with a lot of promise. The two-time Cy Young Award winner had his start pushed back a day because he had the flu and said it "felt like Christmas morning" when he woke up Thursday and knew he was taking the mound. "I realize Im coming off surgery,&quoot; Halladay said. Air Max 270 Pink And Grey. "But Ive worked extra hard to get back here and pitch - and not only pitch but be successful. So its personally frustrating when Im not able to do what I want to do." After a 55-minute rain delay that pushed back the start of the game, Padres outfielder Will Venable belted a leadoff home run to right field on the third pitch he saw from Halladay. The homer was the 22nd of the season for Venable and the ninth leadoff homer of his career, a Padres record. But that lead was very short-lived as San Diego starter Tyson Ross (3-8) gave up five hits and six earned runs with two walks and two strikeouts in just two-thirds of an inning. Utley delivered an RBI single and Ruiz drove in two more with a double in the left-centerfield gap before Ross even recorded an out. Ross, who had a 2.16 ERA in nine starts since joining the rotation full-time on July 23, was pulled from the game with two outs in the first after Halladay drew a based-loaded walk. "It was not his night at all," Padres manager Bud Black said. "The first inning had a check-swing chopper, then he fell behind and started throwing his first ball over the plate. Their hitters just squared up and he couldnt get the one pitch to stop the damage." San Diego reliever Anthony Bass gave up a two-run double to Hernandez, who had led off the first with a single. The inning ended when Halladay was easily thrown out at home trying to score from first on Hernandezs double. "It was one of those games out of 162 that you just want to turn the page," Black said. "The Phillies just beat us." NOTES: The Phillies have not lost a series to the Padres since Aug. 24-26, 2007. . With his first-inning walk, Halladay picked up his first RBI since Sept. 11, 2012. . The Phillies matched their season-high for hits in an inning with six in the first. It was the fifth time this season they accomplished the feat. . The Padres announced that Trevor Hoffman has been appointed to the role of upper level pitching co-ordinator & special assistant to the general manager. The former star closer spent the last three seasons as a special assistant to the president & CEO. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz