Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

21.01.2020 06:11
tion, but I wont give up. Antworten

Concord, NC (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Jerseys 2021 .com) - Jeff Gordon isnt retiring from racing after the 2015 season, but the 43-year-old driver is making this his last year competing for a championship in the Sprint Cup Series. Gordon, a four-time champion in NASCARs premier series, announced to his Hendrick Motorsports team and then revealed on Twitter on Thursday that this will be his final year competing for a title. He has driven the No. 24 Chevrolet for team owner Rick Hendrick in the series since November 1992. His Cup championships occurred in 1995, 97, 98 and 2001. As a race car driver, much of what Ive done throughout my life has been based on following my instincts and trying to make good decisions, Gordon said in a team statement. I thought long and hard about my future this past year and during the offseason, and Ive decided 2015 will be the last time I compete for a championship. I wont use the R-word because I plan to stay extremely busy in the years ahead, and theres always the possibility Ill compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that. Since his Cup debut in the 92 season-ending race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Gordon has made 761 consecutive and career starts. His 92 career victories places him third on the series all-time race winners list, behind only Richard Petty (200) and David Pearson (105). Among those race wins include three in the Daytona 500 and a record five in the Brickyard 400. Gordon also holds the record for most victories on road courses with nine. Gordon had one of his best seasons since his most recent championship in 01. He won four races, including the Brickyard 400, and had a series-high 23 top-10 finishes. Gordon came up one point short of advancing into the final four for the Nov. 16 championship race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He finished sixth in the point standings. Theres simply no way to quantify Jeffs impact, said Hendrick, who first noticed Gordon during a race at Atlanta in March 92. Hes one of the biggest sports stars of a generation, and his contributions to the success and growth of NASCAR are unsurpassed. Theres been no better ambassador for stock car racing and no greater representation of what a champion should be. I will never be able to properly express the respect and admiration I have for Jeff and how meaningful our relationship is to me. Im so grateful for everything hes done for our company and my family, and I look forward to many more years together as friends and business partners. HMS said in a news release that it will announce plans for its 2016 team alignment at a later date. Jimmie Johnson, the six-time Sprint Cup champion, Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCARs most-popular driver, and Kasey Kahne also drive for the organization. Gordon has been dealing with back problems in previous years. Last May, he suffered from back spasms during the weekend of the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He completed that race, finishing seventh, but Xfinity Series regular Regan Smith was on standby. Gordon is 27 races away from tying Ricky Rudds record of 788 consecutive starts in the series. I dont foresee a day when Ill ever step away from racing, Gordon said. Im a fan of all forms of motorsports, but particularly NASCAR. We have a tremendous product, and Im passionate about the business and its future success. As an equity owner in Hendrick Motorsports, Im a partner with Rick (Hendrick) and will remain heavily involved with the company for many years to come. It means so much to have the chance to continue working with the owner who took a chance on me and the incredible team that?s stood behind me every step of the way. In learning of Gordons announcement, NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France released a statement, saying, Jeff Gordon transcends NASCAR and will be celebrated as one of the greatest drivers to ever race. We have all enjoyed watching his legend grow for more than two decades, and will continue to do so during his final full-time season. His prolonged excellence and unmatched class continue to earn him the admiration of fans across the globe. Todays announcement is a bittersweet one. Ill miss his competitive fire on a weekly basis, but I am also happy for Jeff and his family as they start a new chapter. On behalf of the entire NASCAR family, I thank Jeff for his years of dedication and genuine love for this sport, and wish him the very best in his final season. The 2015 Sprint Cup season begins with the Feb. 22 Daytona 500. Wholesale Jerseys . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. Cheap Jerseys From China . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night.Isco says he has only himself to blame for his lack of opportunities at Real Madrid, but did not consider leaving in the summer. The midfielder joined Real in 2013 but has struggled to cement a place in the first team, making just one start in La Liga this season.There was speculation that he would leave the Bernabeu in the summer transfer window due to his lack of playing time. But, asked by Marca if he considered an exit, Isco said: Not really, I have two years left on my Real contract, the club said nothing and I never looked for anything to leave.He also said that it is up to him to force his way into head coach Zinedine Zidanes plans. Watch our pick of the five best goals from the weekends action in La Liga In the end, if Im not the star man with (Carlo) Ancelotti, (Rafa) Benitez or Zidane, I will not be foolish and look for problems where there are none, he said. Cheap Jerseys. In the end, Im responsible and thats where I must improve.There are ups and downs and I wont give up, I fight to the end and want to prove that Im fit for Madrid.We are talking about the best players in the world, there is much competition and a line-up that is practically non-negotiable.I know its very difficult because of the competition, but I wont give up. I work every day to demonstrate my abilities.Isco has two years left on his deal with Real and says he is unsure whether he wants to sign an extension. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I dont know, the truth is that I have not yet thought about it, nor have they asked me to renew, so I am calm. I take it day by day, which is important, he added.Manchester City were among the clubs reportedly linked with a move for Isco in the summer, and he revealed how close he came to moving to the Etihad in 2013 before signing for Real.I was playing at the Under-21 European Championships, it was my father who led the negotiations. Its true that (Alvaro) Morata got to me a bit because I wanted to be with him, he said.In the end Madrid is Madrid: it is the best in the world, its very difficult to say no.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: More to come from Bale Real pressure on Zidane? Transfer Centre Latest transfer news ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz