Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

21.01.2020 06:12
ere.Hopefully Alan and Lawney will s Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- The Toronto Blue Jays are heading home with a sense of relief. Norm Standlee Jersey . Outslugging one of the best teams in the National League can ease the sting of a 2-6 road trip. Jose Bautistas three-run homer capped a five-run sixth inning and Toronto snapped the Milwaukee Brewers five-game winning streak with a 9-5 victory Wednesday. Its time to start chipping away again in the AL East after falling a season-high nine games out of first entering the day. "This has not been a good road trip for us, anybody will tell you that," starter R.A. Dickey said. "The home run by Jose was the difference and you could kind of hear a collective sigh on the bench." Bautista hit a 1-2 pitch from reliever Brandon Kintzler into the Brewers bullpen in right field, scattering pitchers from their seats. The two-out homer made a winner of Dickey (10-12), who gave up five runs in 5 2-3 choppy innings. "In reality, thats baseball. You go through these stretches," manager John Gibbons. "It doesnt take much just to miss a ball." Dickey left after Carlos Gomezs two-run homer in the bottom of the sixth made it 7-5. The bullpen held on from there, and Toronto got some extra cushion after Colby Rasmus hit a two-run homer, his 16th of the year, in the ninth. The Blue Jays outhit the NL Central leaders 15-10. Brewers manager Ron Roenicke pointed back to the sixth as a turning point. "So tough inning, you know we come back and Gomey gets the two points and we get a little closer, and we give up another homer. So we just didnt pitch that well today," he said. "Offensively I thought it was really good day." LEARNING ON THE JOB Rookie Jimmy Nelson (2-4) took the loss after allowing the first two runners to reach in the sixth. Facing a former Cy Young Award winner for the fourth straight start, Nelson gave up four runs and nine hits in 5 2-3 innings. Roenicke said he thought Nelson threw the ball well, and credited the table-setters in Torontos order, Jose Reyes and Melky Cabrera, with hitting good pitches to get Nelson in trouble. Once again, the sinkerballer was doomed by one problematic inning. "These are good hitters, and if you cant put the ball where you want to -- and we know he has good stuff -- you still have to command the ball, and hes going to continue to do better at that," Roenicke said. TURNING POINT Milwaukee had the potential go-ahead run up with one out in the eighth and NL doubles leader Jonathan Lucroy at the plate. The .304 hitter hit a hard bouncer to reliever Dustin McGowan for an easy 1-6-3 double play. KNUCKLING DOWN Dickey, who won the Cy Young in 2012 while with the Mets, wasnt much better after allowing eight hits. Gerardo Parra had a double and triple off Dickey, making him a career 6 of 9 off the knuckleballer. "I expect more out of myself. Especially there in the sixth, I was one out away from it being a tolerable outing," Dickey said. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: RHP Brandon Morrow, on the disabled list since May 3 because of a torn tendon in his right index finger, has "cut it loose" in throwing side sessions but isnt at full strength, Gibbons said. Toronto hopes Morrow will be ready in September, likely out of the bullpen. Brewers: Roenicke said he hasnt started discussions about what to do with Mike Fiers once RHP Matt Garza returns from the disabled list with a rib cage muscle injury. Garza will go back into the rotation when ready, likely in early next month. Fiers is 3-0 with an 0.86 ERA in three starts since being called up Aug. 9 from Triple-A. ON DECK Blue Jays: After an off-day, Toronto returns home to face the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday. RHP Marcus Stroman (7-4) will try to rebound from a rough outing, after he failed to get out of the first and allowed five runs on Aug. 15 to the White Sox. Brewers: Milwaukee gets its second off-day in four days Thursday. RHP Yovani Gallardo (8-6) has a chance to put the struggling Pirates in deeper trouble in the NL Central when Pittsburgh begins a three-game series Friday. Jim Nance Jersey . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. Tai Streets Jersey . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-jeff-kemp-jersey-large-921f.html . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings.Victoria Pendleton intends to carrying on riding in point-to-point races after her exhilarating experience when finishing fifth in the St Jamess Place Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham on Friday. The former Olympic cyclist was back riding out at Alan and Lawney Hills Oxfordshire stables on Saturday morning following her memorable afternoon aboard the Paul Nicholls-trained Pacha Du Polder.Pendleton stated she will be back in the saddle at her local point-to-point racecourse in Kimble, Buckinghamshire, next weekend. She said: It has been a really special experience. I watched the Festival last year but at that point I didnt even allow myself to think what might happen.To come back 12 months later and take part, I cant explain how it feels.I must thank Andy Stewart for letting me ride Pacha Du Polder, who is the most amazing horse. He measured his stride so well and filled me with confidence.Without a horse of that nature this wouldnt have been possible, so Ill be forever grateful to Paul Nicholls and Andy Stewart for that.I was in for first lot (on Saturday morning) and cant get enough of it.There are things I need to practice and work on that hopefully I can put to good effect in the future.I think you have to really want to do this in your heart. Its a sport with many, many lows and just a few exceptional highs and you have to really love what you do. Its aa tough old slog making it happen. Nick Buoniconti Jersey. I did allow myself a glass of champagne or two afterwards, went to bed and then got up for first lot.Im not racing this weekend but next weekend Ill be riding in my local point-to-point at Kimble and then well see how it goes from there.Hopefully Alan and Lawney will still have me as part of the team, Pendleton told Racing UK.John Francome was one of those that criticised Pendletons Switching Saddles project but said he has never been more happy to be wrong.Former champion jockey Francome had said she was an accident waiting to happen, and needed saving from herself.But after seeing her safely negotiate 22 fences in what is known as the amateur riders Gold Cup, Francome was quick to offers his congratulations to Pendleton.He said: Well done to her, it was a great effort and Ive never been more happy to be wrong.She did a great job and she had a fantastic horse to ride. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz