Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

15.11.2019 07:50
The Ducks had a potential insurance goal with eight minutes pl Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . The interview with CNNs Anderson Cooper was meant to be a mea culpa in Sterlings first public comments since racist recordings emerged last month and earned him a lifetime NBA ban, but when the subject turned to Johnson, who was mentioned in the recordings, Sterling is anything but apologetic. "Hes got AIDS!" Sterling said loudly at one point, cutting off Cooper as the interviewer attempted to cite Johnsons accomplishments after Sterling asked, "What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?" Sterling changed course briefly during the interview to call Johnson "a good person," but resumed his criticism. "He acts so holy," Sterling said. "He made love to every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him, I hope he could live and be well. I didnt criticize him. I could have. Is he an example for children?" Cooper corrected Sterling, explaining that Johnson was HIV-positive but did not have "full-blown AIDS." Sterling briefly adjusted his language but not his tone. "What kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV. Is that someone we want to respect, and tell our kids about?" Sterling said. "I think he should be ashamed of himself." Johnson, who is scheduled to appear on Coopers show to reply on Tuesday, wrote on his Twitter account that "Id rather be talking about these great NBA Playoffs than Donald Sterlings interview." Johnson later Tweeted, "After this week, no more Sterling talk." The comments earned Sterling a quick rebuke from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who handed down a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine against Sterling last month. "I just read a transcript of Donald Sterlings interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesnt need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack," Silver said. "The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible." Just a day earlier, Johnson and the commissioner sat together at the Clippers playoff game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, though Johnson had Tweeted that he would never again attend a Clippers game while Sterling was owner. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Fake NCAA Jerseys . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ .Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Nate Thompsons goal with 2:30 played in overtime lifted Anaheim to a 2-1 decision over Dallas from American Airlines Center. Corey Perry accepted a drop pass from Cam Fowler just inside the Dallas blue line, took one stride before making a hard stop below the left circle and hammering a shot towards the net. The puck deflected off Thompson and sailed by Kari Lehtonen to end the contest. Whenever you score a goal, a big goal, its great. I was just going to the net and got my stick on it, Thompson said. Perry added a second-period marker for the Ducks, while Frederik Andersen made 21 saves. Antoine Roussel produced the lone offense for the Stars, with Lehtonen stopping 22 pucks in defeat. Perry provided the first goal of the contest with 3:15 to play in the second period, when he received a stretch pass from Francois Beauchemin in the neutral zone, skated up the right wing and scored on a long drive. Andersen might have been bored keeping the Stars at bay and then maintaining that slim margin, as Dallas recorded just one shot in the middle frame. Replica NCAA Jerseys. The Ducks had a potential insurance goal with eight minutes played in the third period wiped out. Tim Jackman broke in with a Stars defender on his back and flipped a backhander on net which Lehtonen stopped, but with the host netminder on his back and Jackmans momentum carrying him through the crease, a trailing Josh Manson pushed the rebound home. The call on the ice was to immediately disallow the score because the goaltenders ability to play the puck was impaired. The hosts evened the score just as an Anaheim bench minor expired, with Roussel beating Andersen with 5:27 to play on a tap-in from the left side. Game Notes Perry leads the NHL with 10 goals ... Dallas, which has dropped three straight games, has given up 24 goals in its last six contests ... Anaheim completes its four-game road trip at Colorado on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz