Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
sakura698 Offline

14.01.2020 06:18
aid Monday that the 24-year-old Antworten

CONCORD, N. Martellus Bennett Jersey .C. -- Kurt Busch was back in his element Thursday Busch was in North Carolina for Sprint Cup qualifying -- a welcome return to what he knows best. "I was on the plane ride back and Im like, You know, Im going to be back in my Cup car and be back in the comfort zone," he said. The former Sprint Cup champion has had a split focus all month as he prepares for Sundays Double attempt, hoping to become just the second driver to complete the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. He looked at home Thursday, posting the eighth-fastest speed of 191.042 mph in practice. That didnt hold up in qualifying as Busch ended 28th and failed to advance to the second round of the knockout session. Buschs fastest lap was 189.553 mph, meaning he and his No. 41 team have some work to do before Sunday night much as they have the past few weeks. While they won at Martinsville Speedway in March to seemingly lock up a spot in the 16-driver championship Chase, Busch stands 28th in Sprint Cup points. Busch hasnt finished better than 23rd in the five points races since his win at Martinsville. He didnt practice for last weeks All-Star race, showing up and running "cold turkey." Busch ended up 11th. Some might wonder if Buschs time at Indy is costing him in NASCAR. He says no. "Ive been right there along with the Cup guys," Busch said Busch surprised his shop last week when he returned after rain wiped out a practice day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. He said team members were startled but "at the same time they were relieved because they know that we have some work to do," he said. "I just wanted to show them my commitment." Despite running laps at Indy the past few weeks, Busch has a difficult time explaining the difference between the disciplines. "Ive had to keep them very separate," said Busch, who wrecked during Mondays practice at Indianapolis and will be in a backup car for the Indy 500. Clint Bowyer said many in the garage area are rooting for Busch at his try for history. "I do believe Kurt has an opportunity to pull that off," Bowyer said. "That would be something to make all of us in this sport pretty proud." Busch is soaking up the experience, and he believes his try can give motorsports a "shot in the arm." When its over, though, he knows hell be ready to try to bring his Stewart-Haas team to the top of Sprint Cup. "Ill be back next week and it will be back to normal," he said. George McAfee Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. Patrick Mannelly Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-jay-hilgenberg-jersey-large-1106t.html . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book.AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- In a severe blow to the Netherlands World Cup hopes, midfielder Kevin Strootman looks certain to miss the tournament in Brazil because of a serious knee injury. AS Roma said Monday that the 24-year-old Strootman will undergo surgery after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament and possibly damaging the meniscus in his left knee during Sundays 1-0 loss at Napoli. Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal said in a statement he talked to the injured midfielder by phone. "I can imagine his world is falling apart at the moment," Van Gaal said, adding that Strootmans loss "is also a blood-letting for the Netherlands team."t; The left-footed midfielder has captained the national side in the past and is widely considered a future full-time leader for his country. Abdullah Anderson Jersey. A strong tackler, he is also comfortable bringing the ball forward in attack. Strootman has played 25 times for the Dutch national side as a midfield enforcer, scoring three times. He was one of only a handful of players virtually guaranteed a place in Van Gaals World Cup squad. "Kevin played a major role in our qualification for the World Cup in Brazil," Van Gaal said. The 2010 runners-up have been drawn to play defending champion Spain, Chile and Australia at the World Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz